In more than century now nature education have been a global tools towards acquisition of knowledge, skills and understanding of local environmental problems to help our community attain positive plans consist of solutions and solve the existing problem.
Itinerary Coming Soon...
Itinerary Coming Soon
- 1 Nights & 2 Noons
- Supporting school-based environmental projects at Engikaret Village through Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots and Scouting including: o Composting, o Life Skills, Adventure, Camping o Gardening, and o Soil Maintenance.
- Introduction to African Nature & Environmental overview
- Attending local village and local traditional dance at final day noon
- Conducting African BBQ at night during the program
- Signature of Mangrove Conservation Nature book as donation of $100 USD to the Mangrove Rehabilitation Project and $50 for conservation at Engikaret Birdwatch project
- Visit Mikoko Scout Group Office and Mikoko Tours & Safaris for trip signature project before departure to Engikaret
Itinerary Cost: $ 650 USD